The Exact Method Top Pro Athletes Use To Prevent Arm Injury, Recover Quickly, And Perform at 100% Each Outing…
It’s a science-based shoulder recovery method developed by strength coach, Lee Fiocchi, (presently the Head Strength Coach for the LA Angels) to help all throwing athletes decrease recovery time and increase arm strength and performance.
The Accelerated Arm Recovery Method is a series of very simple, yet powerful exercises that can be done immediately after your games or practices to prevent injury, reduce arm soreness and increase strength all in less than 15-20 minutes per outing.
The Accelerated Arm Recovery Method was developed, from the ground up, to help all throwing athletes from Pitchers and Quarterbacks, to position players that count on their arm strength and health to compete at the highest level.
The arm recovery program works so well because…
- It’s easy to work into your current in season and off season routines! (do it after pitching, feel fresh the next day)
- The isometric holds, when done BEFORE competition, actually prepares your arm better by activating your muscles correctly and preparing you for full range of motion!
- It is specifically designed to help athletes recover within a short period (you’ll see results the next day)
- It can be done quickly after games or practices…you won’t need a ton of extra time to complete the exercises (about 15-20 minutes is all)!
- You don’t need any extra equipment to get results (but we will show you a tool we use with our athletes to really ramp up results and shorten recovery time even more)
Here’s what you get…
- The Full Accelerated Arm Recovery Method delivered via email after you purchase – $85 Value
- Full online access to the video training – Watch the AAR training immediately and start using it today if you want. No waiting for us to ship anything… and you can even watch the video on your smartphone enabled phone. – $85 Value
- Detailed AAR Workout And Action Plan – We’ve compiled the AAR exercises into an easy to follow action guide. Download this guide, print it out, and take the AAR exercises with you to the field. – $45 Value
- Email support with our DST trainers if you have questions about your training routine! –PRICELESS
- Access to the same training tools we recommend to professional athletes we train…and more!